Thursday, January 29, 2009

Product must have Thursday

So.... I did my centerpiece, took photos, went to publish it this morning, and didn't like it. So instead of doing a centerpiece on thursdays, I am not that fabulous of floral designer, I am going to introduce a product. A product or tool that I think makes entertaining easier and the final product a little more professional looking. So... My first product is tart pans! Tart pans make my life sooo much easier, whether it be for tarts, pies, quiches, brownies, ect. Tart pans make food looked more polished and professional. Plus thay are super easy to use! I do reccomend using tart pans with removal bottoms, or spray them VERY throughly with cooking spray.
I hope you gain some valuable cooking knowledge, and who knows I might be generous in the coming thursday posts and do some featured product giveaways. Wouldn't that be fun!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love this idea! And would you believe I don't own a tart pan. Never made a tart in my life - gasp!