Sunday, January 4, 2009

J'adore Paris


In case you don't know me, I let you in a little secret. I LOVE france, especially paris! My home is decorated in very parisian manner, I love french cooking and all things fleur de lis. I have visited paris on occasion and adore the markets, the shopping, the linens, the kitchen shops, and oh the patisierre. YUM! Why am I telling you this? My mind was on chocolate so I went to the http://www.maisonduchocolat.com/ website and drooled over the incredible chocolate. I brought tons of bar chocolate from the store on the champs de ellyse. If you ever have the oppurtunity to taste true french chocolate please do it is heavenly! I want to also reccomend a lovely site parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com, the woman paints lovely little watercolour paintings on the streets in paris, how do I get that job? Can you tell my mind is on paris.

No comments: