Thursday, January 22, 2009

Schedule for Website Changes


I am sitting class this morning thinking about everything but what the prof. is saying ( oral communications in the workplace, not so thrilling for two hours. Especially at 9 in the morning) and figured out how I am going to present my blog from now on.
The change will start on monday of next week, I hope you are as excited as I am to do this.
Monday-main course recipe

Tuesday- side dishes that complement the above main course

Wednesday-complimentary dessert or drink recipe

Thursday- table setting or centerpiece suggestions

Friday- the menu and costing of the menu. I will also post all the recipes in the left side bar for the menu, so they will be easy to find.

Saturday and Sunday- entertain my family and friends, do homework or post a random picture of kids or dogs :)

My goal is to have any readers, friends or family to have a menu each week to use with as they want. I also get to start filing all my existing menus and parties into one place.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Your insane. A nice insane, but insane. Good idea, but that much cooking and thinking about cooking could kill a person. I am glad there are people like you to balance me!