Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New and improved website


Over the next few weeks I am going to overhaul parts of my website. My goal is to have a website only about entertaining, from drinks, to menus, to desserts. I will cost out a party menu for you once a week from my own archives, after all this is entertaining on a budget. I would also like to show you how to decorate your table with simple centerpieces. Anyone can entertain on a budget successfully with a few helpful tips! It's not really all that hard and remember it doesn't have to be perfect, your guests want to be with you. I hope you enjoy the changes to come, please feel free to let me know if you have a specific entertaining problem you would like me to address!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cant wait!! You know I am sucker for all things foodie related:)

Kiezie said...

Sarah, I am excited to read your blog!! I love to entertain and am always looking for inspiration! How wonderful that you are able to study in this field. I look forward to your cookie/shortbread/bars, and someday I may post my pictures from a recent party I threw for 60 people! It was wonderful, except we had freezing rain that morning so we ended up with 3 guests instead!! LOL!! But I took pictures of my efforts that are wonderful. And we had fun anyway!! Enjoy!!