Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday First Posting

This is my official first Not Me Monday posting... If you want to join in the fun go to the link on the right side of my blog for My Charming Kids.

I did not enter sunday december 14th into my blackberry for a friends dinner party ( that i've been hounding her about) only to have her text me telling us they missed us tonight on saturday december 13th! No not me, miss hyper-organized.
I also did not get a call from my daughters teacher asking how the plans were going for the classroom holiday party! ( what plans, and what party? oops.)
I most certainitly have not ignored my best friend all week and then expected her to jump at my phone call on sunday, no not me.
I also did not spend all weekend blogging and editing photos with my new camera, no that would be counter productive since I forgot about everything else this week.
I did not find the cutest craft kits from martha stewart and buy ALL of them for my daughter even though she doesn't need anymore christmas presents.
Well, better go do all the forgotten items before they pile up! Happy Not Me Monday!
Oh and I did not just eat 2 poptarts for breakfast, that would be unhealthy!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ooh- I almost arrived a day early to a baby shower, so maybe we should combine?!? The rest sounds great. Your baking looks amazing and yummy!