Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chicago

Chicago at night, I processed this photo very little, it is just that beautiful!
Our room had the most beautiful sunset, my in-laws had the sunrise side!
The city never sleeps

Lego store, L. had a blast!

The happiest and biggest place just for girls!


The doll in the blue skirt is my daughters, she had her ears pierced and got some new outfits!

Desserts for breakfast! We were on vacation!

I haven't posted since Wednesday and I apologize to my readers! I have a good excuse, we went on a small vacation. Away from work, home, school, blackberries, schedules, computers etc! It was lovely!!! (thanks grandma and grandpa).

8 comments:

Joie de vivre said...

I want to go to/work at an American Girl Doll Store. They are like girl paradise in there. I've seen pics of the hair salons and the cafes with the little high chairs for the dolls....yeah, this is why God gave me boys. :) I had no idea there was a Lego store in Chicago. My oldest would go crazy in there!

Reeni said...

Gorgeous photos of the sunset! Good to hear you enjoyed your vacation, and the kids must of had fun!

Sara said...

Beautiful pictures. I love Chicago, I want to go back soon.

Chef E said...

How exciting, as I am ready for a trip somewhere! On a plane, or a big boat, lol, not down the street...

I like the sunset, my adopted sister Donna takes photos like this...just wait until I get the photography down, then look out!

Mindy said...

I love Chicago...we don't live too far from there (only about a 7 hour drive), so we usually get there about once or twice a year. I'm hoping to make it to the children's museum down on the Pier next time, but I might have to throw in a trip the the American Girl store there...you know, for my daughter. ;-)

Donna-FFW said...

Oh, What gorgeous photos!! Love them, thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

Beautiful photos! I love Chicago. I visited there often in high school and college and I got engaged on a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan so the city holds a special place in my heart. It is tied with DC for my favorite city in the US. Looks like you had a good time!

Tangled Noodle said...

Your photos bring back such memories! We lived in Chicago for 2 years and it is my hands-down favorite city. [Sigh] We haven't visited in several years but hopefully will have a chance soon.