Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh how I love organization

For my birthday my husband turned our former fourth bedroom into my own personal space, to do what ever I want and access all of my entertaining items easily. Jim replastered the walls, installed new lighting, moldings and painted the room without my help. Thank you love! Then he bought a lovely workstation for the room, I have been pining over this for a while and was thrilled to recieve it. In addition to the room my lovely friend susan came and organized everything in the room that I had pulled from various places around our home. Susan has a organization business named THE DECLUTTER BUG and she does a incredible job. If you live in the cedar rapids/iowa city area feel free to email her at thedeclutterbug@gmail.com for a consultation. So here's the results.....

No comments: