Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A new washer and dryer

Ok the inetivable finally happened, the washer and dryer have officially died. We have repaired the pair numerous times in the past 2 months, but unfortunately they finally gave up. ( the dryer leaves rust stains on the collars of shirts and the washer no longer drains and the drum actually fell out of it.) So for those who know me know that I hate laundry and did not want to spend money on a new pair, that is until.... I saw how cool the new steam washer and dryers are. After weeks of searching for a great deal I found a matched set ( at two different stores mind you ) of the prettiest, most functions, and neatest features washer and dryer i have ever owned. I bought the whirlpool duet steam washer and dryer in tuscan chestnut. And i got it for 1200.00 off retail ( which is the best feature for me because i love the hunt for the deal of the year )
Oh and my lovely husband is letting me convert our fourth bedroom to a laundry/ craft room. How fun to have a beautiful laundry room, maybe i'll enjoy doing laundry now. Will post pictures when finished in about a month.

No comments: