Monday, August 18, 2008

New school year


Tommorow starts a new semester at school for me. I am thrilled that it is finally here again, don't get me wrong I have enjoyed summer with my children. The causalness of dinner parties, the warmth of the sun and the smell of the pool and suntan lotion. ( i think i could definately live some where warm all year round.) Not to mention sun kissed children and farmers markets. Everything is so fresh and beautiful. Then again.... Around the middle of august my children turn into bored monsters, they have had enough of the unstructured days of summer and crave to be busy again. If any other moms kids have this problem PLEASE let me know, because it makes go nuts and feel guilty all at the same time. So back to the first statement I am so glad a new semester starts tommorow and the kids go back next week.

No comments: